C-9602LW Conventional Gas Detector is
wall-mounted, designed to check and monitor
the gas of leakage in such applications as
houses, hotels and apartments.
1. Operating Voltage:187VAC~253VAC
2. Power Consumption:
Standby State≤3.0 W
Alarm State≤5.0 W
3. Output capacity and control mode:
Voltage contact: For 12VDC one-way pulse
solenoid, whose driving capability is 1000µF
Volt-free contact: Volt-free normally open
contact, its capacity is 220V/1A used for
controlling connected devices.
4. Alarm Density:
Natural Gas: 3000×10-6
Liquefied Petroleum Gas: 2000×10-6
Coal Gas: 400×10-6
Power LED: Green, flashes in warm-up state
and then constantly lights.
Alarm/Fault LED: Dual color. It’s red when
alarming, and yellow in fault.
6. Buzzer: It sounds twice every second when
alarming, and once every three seconds in
7. Self Test: Pressing Self-Test, the LEDs will
flash in turn and the buzzer will sound three
8. Life of Sensor: 5 years
9. Operating Environment:
Temperature: -10℃~ +50℃
Relative Humidity≤95%, non condensing
10. Dimension: 121mm×87mm×47mm
11. Ingress Protection Rating: IP30
12. Material and Color of Enclosure:
ABS, ivory white
13. Weight: 320g
14. Mounting Hole Distance: 15mm
There are no reviews yet.